Mar 30, 2020
Hasan Zuberi, the President of the PR Council of Pakistan, shares great global ethics insights and advice, including situations many of us in the U.S. never have to face including:
1) What to do when your client is accused of espionage and his
life and property are threatened
2) The ethical challenges of fake news and...
Mar 23, 2020
Cheryl Goodman, the head of Corporate Communication for Sony Electronics North America discusses:
1) The key communication ethics challenges for today and tomorrow
2) How to fight back against the trend toward unethical vaporware
3) What we can do to move talk about diversity, equity and inclusion from talk to action
Mar 16, 2020
Ray Kotcher, the former CEO of Ketchum and the Professor of the Practice of public relations at Boston University discusses:
Mar 9, 2020
Col. Ann Knabe, PhD, APR+M, discusses the growing threat of disinformation. She also discusses:
1) Taking a stand for PR ethics – is licensing the answer?
2) The importance of education and accreditation to ethical behavior
Mar 2, 2020
José Manuel Velasco, the Past President of the Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management discusses global ethics and taking care of the truth. Specifically, he addresses:
1) How to respond ethically when your company is caught making
2) The most important PR job: Taking care of...