Dec 21, 2020
This is the 100th episode of EthicalVoices and I am bringing you a very special guest. Mike Paul, the president of Reputation Doctor®, discusses:
1) What executives should do (and many fail to do) when someone reports sexual harassment to them
2) The ethical failures of most businesses to act on diversity, equity and...
Dec 14, 2020
Pam Campbell, APR, Fellow PRSA, the Director of Public Affairs at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Oklahoma City Branch discusses a number of important ethical issues, including:
1) Conflict of interest issues with non-profit boards
2) How non-profit board can help prevent ethical issues
3) How to effectively...
Dec 7, 2020
Joining me on this week's episode is Ken Hunter, the President and Chief Strategist at The PowerStation and a part-time lecturer at Rutgers University. He discusses a number of important issues, including
1) What to do ethically when your company is accused of making people sick
2) How to make ethical issues seem less...