Feb 22, 2021
Dr. Holly Overton, Associate Professor at the University of South Carolina and a senior research fellow with the Arthur W. Page Center for Integrity in Public Communication discusses:
1) What to do when you are on a toxic team at work
2) The changing landscape of business advocacy and what it means to PR
3) The rise of...
Feb 15, 2021
Cedric F. Brown, APR, an independent consultant who uses digital strategy to produce equitable outcomes, discusses:
1) What to do when you see racist behavior at work
2) Why hiring diverse junior talent isn’t enough
3) Why we can’t just look forward
Feb 8, 2021
Perry Headrick, the founder of Crackle PR, discusses a number of important ethical issues including:
1)What should you do when you don’t believe in your client?
2) Why we need to fight sensationalism
3) The need for greater diversity in public relations
Feb 1, 2021
Eric Berman, an innovative results-focused communications director discusses a number of important issues, including:
1) What should you do when you are asked to promote vaporware?
2) How can you practice ethical measurement?
3) Why you should always look at both sides of the data