Jun 28, 2021
Jeff Hahn, the owner and principal of Hahn Public, discusses ethics and his new book - Breaking Bad News: The Definitive Crisis Communication Guide for Brands.
He also discusses several important ethics issues, including:
1) Why truth is just a negotiated reality
2) How to successfully nudge people into their proper...
Jun 21, 2021
Jessica Kelly, the Founder and CEO of THR3EFOLD, a leader in the ethical fashion space, discusses several key ethics issues, including:
1) Where should we start in improving fashion industry ethics?
2) Why all auditing bodies aren’t created equal
3) What everyone can do to improve ethics in the fashion industry
Jun 14, 2021
Kami Huyse, the CEO of Zoetica, a social media agency, who for me was first and best known as @kamichat discusses a number of important ethics issues including:
1) Why you need to respond and not react to unethical
2) What one question should you ask friends facing difficult situations?
3) Why ethical PR people...
Jun 7, 2021
Elizabeth Pesci, APR, Fellow PRSA, discusses a number of key ethics issues including:
1) How to handle a reporter friend asking you to disclose confidential information
2) Best practices in internal communication ethics
3) What ethics challenge spans the past, present and future?