Jul 26, 2021
Melissa Vela-Williamson, APR, an award-winning public relations expert, national columnist and host of the great Smart Talk Series podcast discusses:
1) What to do when you are pressured to inflate numbers?
2) What to do when you are faced with nearness and drinking bias
3) The ethics issues of multicultural appropriation
Jul 19, 2021
Laura Kempke, the Vice President of Communications for Acquia discusses several important ethics issues, including:
1) What to do when executives lie frequently?
2) Dealing with misinformation and the increasing need to take a stand
3) What can PR professionals learn from the open source community?
Jul 12, 2021
Gary McKillips, a freelance writer, broadcaster, and correspondent for AP Radio Sports and MLB on Sirius XM. discusses:
1) What to do when your boss wants you to fire a high-performing employee they do not like
2) What to do when your boss doesn’t value honesty as much as you do
3) Ethical issues with SpiderTech and...