Nov 7, 2022
We're doing something a little bit different this week. I spoke with Technology Journalist Scott Tharler about:
1) The ethics of press trips
2) The ethics of reviews and selling products you review
3) The ethics of affiliate links
Oct 24, 2022
Sandy Young, the vice president of J. Walcher Communications, discusses a number of important ethics issues, including:
1) What to do ethically when a reporter wants to showcase a vulnerable person
2) How to handle PR with asylum seekers
3) How to help people understand “No” is an option
4) The ethics of how we are...
Oct 17, 2022
Ethan McCarty, the founder and CEO of Integral, an award-winning employee activation agency, shares some great ethics insights including:
1) The ongoing ethical challenge of creating shared beliefs
2) Ethical issues with creating your own echo chamber
3) Ethical perils in personalizing employee communications
Oct 3, 2022
Renea Morris, APR, Fellow PRSA, the Vice Chancellor for Marketing and Communications at the University of Denver, discusses a number of important PR ethics issues including:
1) What to do when you are uneasy with your company’s growth strategy?
2) Why organizations should worry less about filtering people’s comments...
Sep 26, 2022
Kena Lewis APR, Fellow PRSA, the Senior Director of Public Affairs and Media Relations at Orlando Health. discusses several important ethics issues, including:
1) What to do ethically when your boss is the problem
2) The ethical challenges of online identity
3) The most important ethics priority for...