Mar 28, 2022
Ellen Crane, APR, Fellow PRSA. founder of Women Elevated, addresses a number of important ethics issues, including:
1) What to do when your ethical values diverge from your employer’s values?
2) How can old school strategies counter disinformation
Mar 14, 2022
Aaron Kwittken, the founder and chairman of KWT Global and the founder of PRophet, discusses:
1) An issue he still regrets not speaking up on 30 years ago
2) Ethical issues in merging the science and art of public relations
3) How augmented intelligence can help enhance our profession
4) How do we create belonging in a...
Mar 7, 2022
Dan Farkas, a lecturer of strategic communication at the Ohio State University, discusses a number of important ethics issues, including:
1) Why we need to think slow cooker rather than Instant Pot when it comes to PR measurement
2) How can you ethically blend empathy and accountability?
3) What is the most engaging...