Sep 26, 2022
Kena Lewis APR, Fellow PRSA, the Senior Director of Public Affairs and Media Relations at Orlando Health. discusses several important ethics issues, including:
1) What to do ethically when your boss is the problem
2) The ethical challenges of online identity
3) The most important ethics priority for...
Sep 19, 2022
For Ethics Month, I wanted to look at new topics and geographies. Joining me this week is Alex Dance, the Managing Director of ERA Communications in Cambodia.
He discusses several important ethics issues, including:
1) What should you do when clients are even tangentially affiliated with a coup?
2) The state of...
Sep 12, 2022
Jamie Floer, APR, CPRC, Fellow PRSA, the Communications Manager for the Toho Water Authority, discusses a number of ethics issues, including:
1) How to successfully advocate for transparency
2) How to protect your company’s reputation when other similar brands are having ethics failures
3) Why we need to keep ethics...