Aug 3, 2020
Dan Tisch, the CEO of Argyle, one of Canada's largest and best agencies, discusses:
1) What to do when you can’t convince others to do the ethically right thing
2)Why reputation matters more than image
3) One ethics question every agency owner needs to ask before taking on a new client
4) How communication...
Jul 27, 2020
Tara McDonagh, the president of Tara McDonagh Communications caught my attention with a LinkedIn post in June, where she stated if it's not painful at times to stand by your core values, you're doing it wrong.
During our discussion, Tara highlighted:
1) How do you stay true to your values and not simply chase...
Jul 20, 2020
This week on EthicalVoices, JP Canton, the head of communications and public relations in North America for Polestar discusses ethical issues including:
1) What to do when your boss asks you to make the company seem more diverse than it is
2) Common failings with corporate responses to Black Lives Matter
Jul 13, 2020
Kelley Chunn, the principal of Kelley Chunn and Associates discusses a number of important ethics issues, including:
1) What to do when your employer and you have diametrically
2) Do organizations that make mistakes on race and systemic injustice deserve help?
3) Advice for making substantive diversity...
Jun 29, 2020
Melody Kimmel is one of the nation's leading media presentation and methods trainers. In this interview, she provides insight into a number of key issues including:
1) Ethics and media interviews
2) How to conduct ethical media training
3) What to do when you make a mistake
4) The perversion of the strength of PR and...