Aug 8, 2022
This week Paula Pedene is being inducted into the Defense Information School Hall of Fame. Every PR pro should listen to her interview from 2018 and then buy her book: A Sacred Duty
Ethical Voices Interview #1 - Paula Pedene, APR, Fellow PRSA
In this episode we speak with Paula Pedene, one of the key whistleblowers...
Aug 1, 2022
This week on Ethical Voices, Ken Kerrigan, a Vice President at Infinite Global, discusses a number of important ethics issues, including:
1) Too many beers – Ethics and client conflicts
2) Can corporations really be ethical media enterprises?
3) The death of truth and the need for regulation
Jun 6, 2022
Dr. Juan Meng, the Associate Professor of Public Relations at the University of Georgia, and Dr. Marlene Neill, APR, Fellow PRSA, an Associate Professor and Graduate Program Director at Baylor University, share insights from a recent journal article they authored titled The Role of Ethical Leadership in Building...
Mar 28, 2022
Ellen Crane, APR, Fellow PRSA. founder of Women Elevated, addresses a number of important ethics issues, including:
1) What to do when your ethical values diverge from your employer’s values?
2) How can old school strategies counter disinformation
Mar 7, 2022
Dan Farkas, a lecturer of strategic communication at the Ohio State University, discusses a number of important ethics issues, including:
1) Why we need to think slow cooker rather than Instant Pot when it comes to PR measurement
2) How can you ethically blend empathy and accountability?
3) What is the most engaging...