Mar 18, 2023
Nicky McHugh, the senior vice president, global content and community at the RepTrack Company discusses:
1) Two little words with a disproportionate impact – Truth and trust
2) Why we need to practice the pause
Mar 6, 2023
Niel Golightly, a partner at FGS Global, discusses several important ethics issues, including:
1) An important lesson he learned flying an F-14 over the Indian Ocean
2) What is the hardest ethical decision?
3) The power of humility
4) How do we redefine a corporation’s role in society?
5) What societal issues does...
Feb 20, 2023
Joining me on this week's EthicalVoices episode is Candace Hamana, the owner of Badger PR and the founder of The Indigenous Peoples Public Relations Association. She discusses a number of important ethics issues, including:
Jan 30, 2023
Scott Brooks, a public relations specialist for the TVA, shares several ethics insights, including:
1) Your client is accused of price gouging, now what?
2) How to keep truth at the forefront
3) How to ethically deal with advocacy
Jan 23, 2023
Linda Welter, the CEO of Caliber Group, a brand marketing, public relations, and digital firm discusses a number of important ethics topics, including:
1) Where do you draw the competitive line?
2) What is our first responsibility in ethical situations?
3) Ethics issues with influencers