Dec 16, 2019
Michelle Egan, the chief communications officer of the Alyeska
Pipeline Service Company discusses a number of key ethical issues
• Who owns the work you create at a company? And what do you do when a former co-worker asks for it?
• What to do when your company’s equipment causes the death a Middle...
Dec 9, 2019
Melanie Ensign the head of security, privacy, and engineering communications for Uber discusses:
1) Why the best PR pros focus on stopping fires before they begin, rather than responding to a crisis
2) The ethical and cognitive challenges of marketing with FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt)
3) Why SCUBA diving is a great...
Dec 2, 2019
Loring Barnes, APR, Fellow, PRSA, an independent practitioner and Chair of her town’s Selectboard, discusses a number of key ethical issues including:
Nov 18, 2019
Tim O'Brien, the founder of O'Brien Communications and host of the Shaping Opinion podcast, discusses a number of key public relations and communication ethics challenges, including:
Nov 11, 2019
Marisa Vallbona, the founder and president of CIM, Inc PR and co-founder of the PR Consultants Group, discusses: Marisa Vallbona, the founder and president of CIM, Inc PR and co-founder of the PR Consultants Group, discusses: