Nov 16, 2020
Joining me on this week's episode is Ron Culp, the director of the Public Relations and Advertising Masters Program at DePaul University.
Ron discusses a number of important topics, including:
1) What to do when asked to make absurd and misleading claims
2) Why PR professions need the industry to have their back
Nov 9, 2020
Helio Fred Garcia, President of Logos Consulting Group discusses a number of important ethics issues including:
1) When and where do you draw the ethical line?
2) How structures and clear protocols make courage less necessary in ethical dilemmas
3) What can we learn from Bernays’ definition of public relations?
Nov 2, 2020
Neil Foote, the CEO of Foote Communications, and the President of the National Black Public Relations Society, discusses a number of important ethics issues, including:
1) Why identifying an ethics problem is not enough
2) The power of truth, without embellishment, to drive ethical action
3) How to fight misinformation...
Oct 26, 2020
Keith Green, assistant professor at Montclair State and former vice president of B2B communications and partnerships at Guinness World Records, discusses:
1) DEFG: Four common reasons for ethical failures
2) The challenge of living in the world of now
3) Ethics issues he observed in sports public relations
Oct 19, 2020
Bestselling marketing and CX author, and inspirational speaker Jay Baer discusses the ethics lessons you can learn from beer, football and food.
1) How to ethically work for competing companies
2) The rampant issue of IP Theft
3) Restaurants’ ethical dilemma: COVID disclosure