May 18, 2020
Nicky McHugh, the senior vice president, global content and community at the RepTrack Company discusses:
1) What to do when your boss is abusive and you need to speak
truth to power
2) Two little words with a disproportionate impact – Truth and trust
3) Why we need to practice the pause
May 11, 2020
On this week’s EthicalVoices, BJ Whitman, a PR professional with more than 30 years of public relations expertise in the education, maritime, and hospitality management fields joins me to discuss a number of ethics issues, including:
1) Life, death, ethics and a photograph
2) Why silence is a killer to resolving...
May 4, 2020
Quentin Langley, the author of Brandjack and an Adjunct
Professor discusses a number of fascinating topics related to
ethics in public relations. Specifically:
1. What to do if one of your students is accused of apostasy and treason?
2. Can ethical PR pros really follow the "Do not lie" maxim?
3. Global ethics...