Sep 28, 2020
Sam Villegas, APR, a Senior Consultant with Raftelis shares insight on:
1) What do you do when you are asked to stonewall on a public health issue?
2) When should you act as a whistle blower?
3) How do you effectively respond to disinformation and fear-based attacks?
Sep 21, 2020
Joining me on this week's episode to discuss setting ethical boundaries is Tracy Schario, APR of MITRE. She discusses:
1) How do you set ethical boundaries with your boss?
2) What work can a department ethically claim as its own?
3) Are the unexpected ethics benefits that will come out of businesses reaction to...
Sep 14, 2020
Kelli Bravo, the vice president of healthcare and life sciences for Pegasystems, discusses a number of important ethical issues, including:
1) The ethical considerations in admitting an error in your
2) How do we ethically fix what is broken in the healthcare system
3) Top ethics challenges in healthcare...