Jun 7, 2021
Elizabeth Pesci, APR, Fellow PRSA, discusses a number of key ethics issues including:
1) How to handle a reporter friend asking you to disclose confidential information
2) Best practices in internal communication ethics
3) What ethics challenge spans the past, present and future?
May 17, 2021
Jim Hoggan, a bestselling author, president of Hoggan & Associates, and founder of DeSmog discusses a number of key topics including:
1) Don’t confuse doing the right thing with being seen doing the right thing
2) Why even if you are right, you can be in the wrong
3) The ethical dangers of tribalism
4) The heart vs....
May 10, 2021
Robert Johnson, the host of the PR Nation Podcast, discusses a number of important ethics issues, including:
1) When national security is on the line, how to you handle public relations ethically?
2) The state of truth today
3) Why PR Pros should take a different approach when a reporter asks you about confidential...
Apr 26, 2021
Apr 19, 2021
Sherry Feldberg, a seasoned healthcare communication professional who is now the principal of Leadership Journey, discusses:
1) What to do when your boss asks you to burn bridges?
2) How to speak up effectively when you are asked to compromise your personal ethics
3) The importance of building trusted relationships