Oct 18, 2021
Lisa Gerber, the CEO of Big Leap Creative and host of Breaking Trail podcast. She discusses a number of important issues, including:
1) What do you do when you fire a client who has prepaid you?
2) Building trust through stories
3) Why telling the right story is even more important than telling a story well
Sep 13, 2021
Rebekah Iliff, a writer, humorist, and the founder of WriteVest, a writers' collective focused on developing thoughtful, creative invoice, and voice-driven content for brands discusses:
1) A shotgun isn’t the answer. What to do when your competitor copies your language and claims
2) Why businesses need to stick to...
Aug 30, 2021
This week, Amy Coward, APR, the President of AC Public Relations, discusses a number of ethics issues, including:
1) How to respond ethically when someone with an agenda attacks you
2) Effective ways to approach your boss to tell them they are acting unethically
3) Why you need to remember – what you allow, you...
Aug 23, 2021
Andrew Healy, co-founder of Water & Wall, an award-winning marketing and communications agency, discusses a number of important ethics issues, including:
1) What to do when the story you are told just doesn’t add up
2) How to deal with content exhaustion
3) Misperceptions around financial services and ethics
Aug 16, 2021
Linda Recupero, the Senior Vice President and Global Head of Enterprise Communication for Assurant discusses:
1) What to do when a colleague lies
2) The evolution of ethics globally
3) The five most dangerous words in the world