Mar 29, 2021
Krista Terrell, APR, the acting president of the Arts and Science Council for Charlotte Mecklenburg County, discusses a number of important ethics topics, including:
1) The best approach to convince executives to report historic inequities
2) Why ethical organizations need to look back as well as forward
Mar 22, 2021
Joining me on this week's episode is Jen Cho, the founder of Pivot and Swerve. She discusses a number of important ethics issues, including:
1) Where should businesses start first in diversity initiatives?
2) How to most effectively deal with microaggressions?
3) Ethical issues with Battle Rap – what to do when your...
Mar 15, 2021
Donald Singletary, the president at Singletary Group Communications and an adjunct professor at a number of universities, including Syracuse University and Baruch College, discusses:
1) Ethics of expense reports in the Mad Men Era and today
2) How societal changes are impacting ethical practices
3) How rationalization...
Mar 8, 2021
Troy Brown, the President of one50one, discusses a number of key ethics issues, including:
1) How to respond when people try to marginalize you
2) The unethical myth of we can’t find quality diverse candidates
3) Ethical issues with influencer marketing
4) Ethics of Blockchain and Digital IP
Mar 1, 2021
Thomas Bennett III, discusses:
1) What to do when you are stuck in a toxic work culture
2) Why we need more honesty and transparency