Dec 5, 2022
Brian Peterson, the principal of Greater Life Communications, discusses a number of important ethics issues, including:
1) How respect can effectively address unethical situations
2) The ethical threat of incivility
3) How public relations professionals are failing and what we can do
4) The need for a culture of kindness
Aug 29, 2022
Joining me in this week's episode is Greg Bailey, APR, Fellow PRSA, the founder of Finley + Bailey Strategic Communication. He discusses a number of important public relations ethics issues including:
1) What to do when a client asks you to hide their identity as part of a coalition
2) Why we need top to turn the mirror...
Aug 22, 2022
Elizabeth Edwards, the founder of Volume PR and the Engagement Science Lab, discusses a number of important issues, including:
1) The ethical challenges of weaponized communication
2) Avoiding thought-terminating cliches
3) What is the one tool or word, PR pros should retire
4) Why we need to think of meaning, not just...
Aug 8, 2022
This week Paula Pedene is being inducted into the Defense Information School Hall of Fame. Every PR pro should listen to her interview from 2018 and then buy her book: A Sacred Duty
Ethical Voices Interview #1 - Paula Pedene, APR, Fellow PRSA
In this episode we speak with Paula Pedene, one of the key whistleblowers...
Aug 1, 2022
This week on Ethical Voices, Ken Kerrigan, a Vice President at Infinite Global, discusses a number of important ethics issues, including:
1) Too many beers – Ethics and client conflicts
2) Can corporations really be ethical media enterprises?
3) The death of truth and the need for regulation