Jan 25, 2021
Adam Blacker, the Vice President of Insights and Alliances at Apptopia, discusses a number of important data ethics issues for public relations professionals, including:
1) When to ethically pass on a media opportunity
2) Why you need to think of the long game when it comes to data
3) How to decide if you have enough...
Jan 18, 2021
Sabrina Ram, the founder and president of Blu Lotus PR discusses:
1) What to do when your boss asks you to do something uncomfortable
2) Why we need to stop putting profit over ethics
3) The need for accountability
4) Just because you are good at something doesn’t mean you have to do it
Jan 11, 2021
Craig Sender, the senior director of public and analyst relations at the Copyright Clearance Center and an adjunct professor at Boston University, discusses:
1) What do you do when your client pulls a bait and switch?
2) The three most powerful words when pushing back on inappropriate requests
3) Why we still need...
Jan 4, 2021
Welcome to Ethical Voices in 2021. A New year, but the same great content. Since one of the most common New Year's resolutions is to lose weight and improve wellness, I could think of no better guest to kick off the year than Mark Mohammadpour, the founder of the Chasing the Sun Health Coaching for communicators...
Dec 21, 2020
This is the 100th episode of EthicalVoices and I am bringing you a very special guest. Mike Paul, the president of Reputation Doctor®, discusses:
1) What executives should do (and many fail to do) when someone reports sexual harassment to them
2) The ethical failures of most businesses to act on diversity, equity and...