Aug 8, 2022
This week Paula Pedene is being inducted into the Defense Information School Hall of Fame. Every PR pro should listen to her interview from 2018 and then buy her book: A Sacred Duty
Ethical Voices Interview #1 - Paula Pedene, APR, Fellow PRSA
In this episode we speak with Paula Pedene, one of the key whistleblowers...
Aug 1, 2022
This week on Ethical Voices, Ken Kerrigan, a Vice President at Infinite Global, discusses a number of important ethics issues, including:
1) Too many beers – Ethics and client conflicts
2) Can corporations really be ethical media enterprises?
3) The death of truth and the need for regulation
Jul 25, 2022
This week on EthicalVoices, Filomena Fanelli, CEO of Impact PR & Communications discusses a number of important ethical issues, including:
1) Why we need to trust but verify
2) How to make your employees understand and live your values
3) Ethics and predatory lending
Jun 20, 2022
Cathy Morley Foster, the principal at Morley Foster Consulting, discusses a number of important ethics issues, including:
1) How to effectively counsel those that want to make unethical decisions
2) The importance of expertise and common sense
Jun 13, 2022
Natasha Koifman, President of NKPR, one of Canada's most powerful and innovative women in public relations discusses a number of important ethics issues including: 1) The ethical importance of knowing when to say “No”
2) How to empower your employees to make tough ethical decisions
3) The blurring of paid and owned...