Jun 1, 2020
In this personal interview, Tami Nealy, the vice president of communications and talent relations for Find Your Influence shares some great advice and insight, including:
1) What do you do when you have an abusive boss and he may have
broken the law?
2) The importance of mentors
3) Ethics and influencer relations
May 18, 2020
Nicky McHugh, the senior vice president, global content and community at the RepTrack Company discusses:
1) What to do when your boss is abusive and you need to speak
truth to power
2) Two little words with a disproportionate impact – Truth and trust
3) Why we need to practice the pause
May 11, 2020
On this week’s EthicalVoices, BJ Whitman, a PR professional with more than 30 years of public relations expertise in the education, maritime, and hospitality management fields joins me to discuss a number of ethics issues, including:
1) Life, death, ethics and a photograph
2) Why silence is a killer to resolving...
May 4, 2020
Quentin Langley, the author of Brandjack and an Adjunct
Professor discusses a number of fascinating topics related to
ethics in public relations. Specifically:
1. What to do if one of your students is accused of apostasy and treason?
2. Can ethical PR pros really follow the "Do not lie" maxim?
3. Global ethics...
Apr 27, 2020
Anne Green, a principal and managing director at G&S Business Communications, discusses a number of important ethical issues including:
1) How to handle ethical pressure to fudge numbers
2) Where to find engaging, compelling ethics training and why it matters
3) How to ethically fight back against disinformation