May 8, 2023
Erica Salmon Byrne, CEO of Ethisphere discusses:
1) How does a company become one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies?
2) What are the top ethics issues facing companies?
3) How can businesses create a more ethical environment?
4) What questions should businesses ask about ethics and AI?
5) Proof that being ethical...
Apr 17, 2023
Roger Bolton, the president of Page, discusses a number of important ethics issues, including:
1) What to do when a reporter is writing a story that you know
will quickly become inaccurate
2) Why we need to confront the uncomfortable truths
3) The ethical use of technology and AI
4) Understanding the Page Principles
Apr 3, 2023
Pete Scott, the president and CEO of American Pet Products Association. He discusses a number of important issues, including:
1) How can we best balance safeguarding confidences and disclosure of information?
2) How fast should we move on AI?
Mar 6, 2023
Niel Golightly, a partner at FGS Global, discusses several important ethics issues, including:
1) An important lesson he learned flying an F-14 over the Indian Ocean
2) What is the hardest ethical decision?
3) The power of humility
4) How do we redefine a corporation’s role in society?
5) What societal issues does...
Feb 20, 2023
Joining me on this week's EthicalVoices episode is Candace Hamana, the owner of Badger PR and the founder of The Indigenous Peoples Public Relations Association. She discusses a number of important ethics issues, including: