Jul 27, 2020
Tara McDonagh, the president of Tara McDonagh Communications caught my attention with a LinkedIn post in June, where she stated if it's not painful at times to stand by your core values, you're doing it wrong.
During our discussion, Tara highlighted:
1) How do you stay true to your values and not simply chase...
Jul 20, 2020
This week on EthicalVoices, JP Canton, the head of communications and public relations in North America for Polestar discusses ethical issues including:
1) What to do when your boss asks you to make the company seem more diverse than it is
2) Common failings with corporate responses to Black Lives Matter
Jul 13, 2020
Kelley Chunn, the principal of Kelley Chunn and Associates discusses a number of important ethics issues, including:
1) What to do when your employer and you have diametrically
2) Do organizations that make mistakes on race and systemic injustice deserve help?
3) Advice for making substantive diversity...