May 17, 2021
Jim Hoggan, a bestselling author, president of Hoggan & Associates, and founder of DeSmog discusses a number of key topics including:
1) Don’t confuse doing the right thing with being seen doing the right thing
2) Why even if you are right, you can be in the wrong
3) The ethical dangers of tribalism
4) The heart vs....
May 10, 2021
Robert Johnson, the host of the PR Nation Podcast, discusses a number of important ethics issues, including:
1) When national security is on the line, how to you handle public relations ethically?
2) The state of truth today
3) Why PR Pros should take a different approach when a reporter asks you about confidential...