Sep 21, 2020
Joining me on this week's episode to discuss setting ethical boundaries is Tracy Schario, APR of MITRE. She discusses:
1) How do you set ethical boundaries with your boss?
2) What work can a department ethically claim as its own?
3) Are the unexpected ethics benefits that will come out of businesses reaction to...
Sep 14, 2020
Kelli Bravo, the vice president of healthcare and life sciences for Pegasystems, discusses a number of important ethical issues, including:
1) The ethical considerations in admitting an error in your
2) How do we ethically fix what is broken in the healthcare system
3) Top ethics challenges in healthcare...
Aug 31, 2020
Erin Callanan, the director of media relations for WGBH, discusses a number of ethics challenges including:
1) What to do when you are asked to make inflated claims
2) Balancing the desire to bring in revenue with the desire to only work with clients you believe in
3) How to combat misinformation
Aug 24, 2020
Dianne Danowski Smith, the president and founder of Publix Northwest, covers a broad spectrum of ethical issues, including:
1) Unexpected ethical lessons from Tonya Harding
2) What to do when ethics and legal opinion lead to different conclusions
3) What to do when employees don’t want to represent a...
Aug 17, 2020
Joining me on this week's episode is David Calusdian, the President of Sharon Merrill Associates David is my first guest who focuses on investor relations. He shares his insight on a number of key topics, including:
1) Should you work with someone when their values do not align with yours?
2) What are ethical issues...